MIMAS are pleased to announce that [they] have now received details from Thomson Scientific regarding the Q4 Upgrade for the ISI Web of Knowledge Service for UK Education.
Thomson Scientific have advised that the upgrades are scheduled to be implemented on 28 January 2007 and that there will be brief disruptions to access and personalization services throughout the day.
An overview of the planned new features:
- Full Name support extended to Current Contents Connect and ISI Proceedings
- Web of Science Distinct Author Identification System (DAIS) extended
- More authors names included and
- All clusters now displayed
- EndNote Web v1.2 enhancements
- Journal Use Reports enhancements
Further details, including screenshots, of the planned new features available with the upgrade can viewed at: